HOW CAN I BUY IN-PERSON?
If you live in Atlanta, Georgia, feel free to stop by SOUTHERN CURL ATL. They regularly purchase & use the following Terrene Fusions products. Available for purchase:
ADDRESS: 1339 Marietta Blvd NW Suite A, Atlanta, GA 30318
PHONE: 404 - 352 - 2875
WHAT'S THE SHIPPING POLICY?
It takes 2 -3 weeks, or 7 - 15 business days to make and prepare your order for shipment. Turn-around-time is largely determined by the number of open orders we have in our order queue. Please consider the estimated processing/shipping time and your needs before ordering. I care about customer satisfaction and will do my best to get your order to you as soon as possible.
WILL YOU DO COMBINED SHIPPING?
Yes, if you place 2 separate orders for the same address, I will always combine both orders into one box and refund the shipping overage from the second order.
DO YOU OFFER BULK SIZE OPTIONS?
Yes, I sell 32 oz options for select products (see store), and gallon sizes for a few conditioners. Contact me for more info.
All products have a shelf life of 6-8 months, excluding Terrene Fusions Flaxseed Gel. I recommend using those within 4 months. You could refrigerate them to extend their shelf life, but I don't recommend using after 6 months of purchase. Oil based products like the Pomade & Hair & Body Oil will last for 8 months, as long as they don't come in contact with water. Water can cause these oil-based products to eventually get mold since they are not made with preservatives.
SPONSORSHIP / BLOGGERS/ VLOGGERS
I really appreciate your interest! However, I do not give out free product for reviews or giveaways at this time. You are more than welcome to purchase items to review :-)
NATURAL, VEGAN & CRUELTY-FREE
Michelley, the owner, has been a proud vegan for many years. None of Terrene Fusion's products are tested on animals. In addition, all raw materials are purchased from cruelty-free suppliers who are explicitly against animal testing. Each product is made with as many natural ingredients as possible. Emulsifiers and paraben-free preservatives are the only man-made additions, as they are required to maintain product consistency, keep bacteria at bay and extend shelf life. All Silk Amino Acids are extracted from empty cocoons, making Terrene Fusions' products 100% vegan.
- Please keep all products away from children
- All of my products are for external use only. Please avoid direct eye contact when using.
- If you have sensitive skin, do a small skin patch test first before applying to larger areas of the body. Please discontinue use immediately if any irritation or discomforting redness occurs.
- A few essential oils are not meant to be used on pregnant women or people who have certain health issues. If you are pregnant or health condition(s), please review the ingredients with your doctor to confirm that it is okay to use.
- Terrene Fusions’ products should not be used to treat skin or scalp conditions as an alternative for going to the doctor.
- FDA Disclaimer: Terrene Fusions' product claims have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.